Rehabilitation Long-Term Training (RLTT)
The Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) Rehabilitation Long-Term Training (RLTT) program provides scholarships for scholars to pursue master’s degrees in vocational rehabilitation counseling, with the expectation that the scholars will work as vocational rehabilitation counselors in State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agencies and ultimately improve employment outcomes and raise expectations for all people with disabilities, their families, their communities, and the Nation.
The financial award can be used toward
- authorized professional development activities
- travel in conjunction with training assignments
RSA scholars who receive funding under the RLTT program must work in the State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) system, or acceptable public or private nonprofit rehabilitation agencies, two years for every one year of funding received upon completing their program.
- Degree seeking students currently accepted and matriculating in the Rehabilitation Counseling Master of Arts program
- Maintains a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Will apply for Internship at a State VR agency and complete all required hours
- Expressed commitment to obtaining and maintaining employment at a State VR agency after graduating the program.